CHARACTERISTICS OF SEALING FILM
There are a variety of materials for sealing film: PP, pet, pe, ps, etc. Under different conditions of use, the characteristics of the sealing film are:
- Barrier performance: Unique craftsmanship can effectively block air, humidity, light and smell.
- Anti-fog: In an environment with large temperature changes, the sealing film will not be covered with mist due to the evaporation of gas, and the contents can still be clearly seen.
- High temperature resistance: Some products are packaged at high temperature, or require high temperature sterilization after packaging. At this time, the sealing film and carrier are required to have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, and the maximum temperature is <135℃.
- Biodegradable: In an environmentally friendly environment, biodegradable sealing films are favored by the market, and more degradable packaging is gradually entering the market.
SEALING FILM SPECIFICATION
- Material structure: PP、PS、PET、PE
- Regularsize: Custom size
- Product capacity: 50000㎡/day
- packed in suitable cartons according to the size of the products or client’s requirement
- To prevent the dust, we will use PE film to cover the products in carton
- put on 1 (W) X 1.2m(L) pallet. the total height would be under 1.8m if LCL. And it would be around 1.1m if FCL.
- Then wrapping film to fix it
- Using packing belt to fix it better.
YuDu Brand Automatic Packaging Film
Automatic Transparent food packaging film